Temple Open & Close Times:
Tuesdays: 7:00 P.M. – 9:30 P.M.
Fridays: 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Saturdays: 7:00 P.M. – 9:30 P.M.
Sundays: 12:00 Noon – 2:30 P.M.
Puja start times –
- Tuesday’s, Saturday’s, Amabasya’s & Purnima’s – 7.30 P.M.
- Sunday’s at 1.00 P.M.
Regular Kali Puja: every Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday and Amabasya
Satyanarayan Puja on Purnima (evenings on weekdays)
The Mandir is open for Puja and Prayer on designated days as per the following schedule:
Sunday: Kali Puja and Prayer 12:00 noon to 2:30 P.M.
Tuesday: Kali Puja 7:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
Friday: Lamp Lighting & Prayer 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Saturday: Kali Puja 7:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
Other evenings: Sandhya, Aarati 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Full Moon Evening: Satya Narayan Puja 7:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
New Moon Evenings: Kali Puja 7:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
For additional openings please see the website or Phone us.
- A priest to perform Puja for the Public is available on Sundays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, Full & New Moon evenings.
- Other Ceremonies like, Wedding, Annaprashan, Upanayan, Preetibhoj, etc are performed at the Mandir by arrangement. Please consult our Calendar or contact us for assistance in this matter.
- Other annual festivities such as Durga,Kali, Saraswati Puja, Janmashtami, Shivaratri etc.
- Conducting ceremonies – wedding (legally certified in Ontario), Upanayan, Annaprasan etc.